Re: A92: Geometry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Geometry

Yo Yo, Geometry is a cool thing!
It may hurt your ego, but the calculator isn't developed as an assembly programming toy for people with too much time on their hands.  It has other uses, you know.

I do agree that some features could be better, a lot better, but not at the expense of geometry or other features.  Look at it this way: the more features, the more people buy the calcs, the
happier TI is, the better calcs they make...

I mean, you'll be buying the plus module because it gives you memory, not because of differential equations and enhanced geometry, right?  So you might as well say, well why do they put it
there in the first place?  Because other people use these things too!

So, everyone, stop whining about this

Christophe GIAUME wrote:

> i bought my first ti92 2.5 years ago and i've *NEVER* used the geometry (i used it only once a few days after i got my first ti92)
> i think ti's developpers should spent more time on increasing text/prgm editor's speed, on integrating a real assembly programming solution in the 92+ module... and just remove the geometry
>
> CG
> -----

>    Part 1.2       Type: application/ms-tnef
>               Encoding: base64

Follow-Ups: References: