Re: A92: what's wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: what's wrong?

At 06:37 PM 3/25/98 PST, Robert Caldwell wrote:
>david seems to not want to answer me AT ALL even after i told him that i
>would give him all the credit, now i don't want the answers to the
>questions i asked him.  the problem i'm having is that fargo is stupid,
>it causes too many errors and it's (1) not fully functioned properly and
>(2) spread out in many files (like tasm to compile and fargo to link--I
>HATE THAT).

Ok, I admit that I often don't answer email promptly (or at all), but...you
sent me that message TODAY! And it's the first email I've *ever* received
from you! Can't you at least be a little patient?

FYI, everything needed to compile Fargo programs is included with the main
package. TASM is irrelevant. TASM is used for TI-8x program compiling.
Fargo uses A68k, and A68k is included with Fargo. RTFM! It's all in Fargo.txt.

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp