Re: A92: Use your TI-92 on standardized tests.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Use your TI-92 on standardized tests.

Well I don't know why you can't release it now... I assume you'll also
have to
physically rearrange the keys, and some people might not be able to do
that
in one day...
     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:42:27 -0600 Edward Plese <eplese@lnd.com> writes:

>I think everyone with a TI-92 has a problem with it's QWERTY keyboard
>because it is prohibited from standardized tests.  Well I have solved
>this problem.  Coming April 3 which is the program's release date, you
>will finally be able to.  It's not just a fake to trick the people or
>something, but it is the real thing.  Check out my web page at
>http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bay/2267 for more details.
>
>-Ed

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]