A92: Does the TI-OS sort the file entries?

[Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Does the TI-OS sort the file entries?

I've come across a minor problem in TINX2: how to save which teams are selected for play when you exit the game and then Fargo... basically, I need a way to save which team files to use the next time you start the game.

So, does the TI-OS sort or otherwise re-organize the file table entries? More specifically, when a file has been given a handle, does that handle ever change? If not, one solution would be to save the handles in a table somewhere.