Re: A92: Plus Module

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Plus Module

You get it cheapest if you just bought your 92 (after June 1st).  Then
you can get it for 35 bucks...
(or you can get $25 cash back, a free graphlink, or a discounted "deluxe"
graphlink package...  Sucks for those of us who bought our calcs
recently, but not recently enough...)
For more info, check out the "take a 92 back to school" promo out at
www.ti.com...

- noah zoschke (nzoschke@juno.com)

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998 01:04:21 -0500 "Aaron Hill" <mozart@inlink.com>
writes:

>>>   Has anyone ordered a Plus module yet?  If so, where is the
>cheapest
>>> place to get them (there are lots of dealers listed on TI's web
>site).
>Or
>>> is it the cheapest to get them straight from TI?  Thanks.
>>>
>>> adamatw@teleport.com
>>
>>Probably from TI directly.
>>

>You'll probably get a cheaper price if you can find an academic
>discount.
>
>====
>Aaron Hill (mozart@inlink.com)
>IRC Nickname on EF-Net: SeracOhw
>http://www.inlink.com/~mozart/i3/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: