A92: Reply from TI regarding TI-92 Plus & Resetting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Reply from TI regarding TI-92 Plus & Resetting

I emailed TI and asked wether or not the "archive memory" is reset along
with the normal memory, and this was their reply:

"The Plus module archive is reset when doing the 2nd-hand-on reset. At least
this is true for the ROM-versions until end of April. The fact has been
criticized by the testers, however I do not know if it has been changed
with the last ROM-versions (from May), because I do not have access to it."

So there may still be some hope ;-)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the
sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and
shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
        -- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
           (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)