Re: A92: New Fargocompiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: New Fargocompiler

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Alexander Grutsch wrote:

> We have created a new Fargocompiler (for Beginners or big programms). It is
> called Fargo Pascal. Look at our homepage for a new version. Send us your
> impressions or bugs, ...

Is this a pascal compiler, that outputs fargo asm?
How do you implemented Fargo library calls?
I estimate, that programms, compiled with it will become
quite huge, isn't it?
However, I think good style asm progies will be much more
practical, smaller, faster and clearer than any Pascal
programm.

Why didn't you programm a C-like compiler? C would be much
better, to be translated into ASM. Especially because the ROM
and some Fargo libraries are using C calling conventions.