A92: wierd happenings w/ db92 & tios

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: wierd happenings w/ db92 & tios

I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but I was messing around with db92 in
4th per. today, when I ended running the tios inside of db92.  I don't know if
this is useful or not, but I found it interesting.
but what was interesting was the crashes that happened afterwards, oh yeah,
the 2nd+hand+on thing DIDN'T work, instead it caused another sting of crashes.
it ended up being quite a display.
then I took out one of the AAs and put it back in, and everything looked like
normal, the memory hadn't been erased or anything, then I went into var-link
and tried to delete a variable, which caused an address error then a line 1010
error and a line 1111 error, then it exited back to db92.  then it froze.

sorry for rambling
  -James