Re: A92: Anyone interested?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Anyone interested?

I would be interested in that.  I've been getting rusty since I made TiDOS, and some things, like interrupts, I just never understood.

Mikkel Skovgaard wrote:

 Jeppe Skovgaard, my brother, the guy responsible for TInoid and TIwolf asked me if I thought that anyone would be interestedin him making a online programming course. Where he will start out by explaining the basics of 68000 and then once a week he will updating on the homepage, so anyone interested can follow the making of a new game/program and hopefully
thereby learn some programming techniques. Of course all the sources will be available. He just got the idea because he remembered how difficult he felt 68000 programming was when he started out on the Amiga 500 So if anyone would like this please drop me an email, and please notice that there is no firm date for this yet, but it might be during the next month.

Kind Regards Mikkel Skovgaard Sørensen
- JeMi Web Design
- www.JeMi.dk
- Webmaster@JeMi.dk -- Webmaster at Fargo Files - http://surf.to/fargofiles