A92: Re: Plus module is available in Sweden

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Plus module is available in Sweden

Hej Niklas

I've also decided to invest in a plus module but I'll not pay the 200$ (1200
DKr)it costs here in Denmark
I don't know if you followed the discussion which ran on the list some time
ago about prices in Europe but we found a way to get the modules cheap to
Europe.

Anton Ivanov is probebly willing to send you one to if you pay him the money
for the module and shipping(100$). If you are interested I think you should
try to contact him:

Anton Ivanov <ivanova@ucs.orst.edu>

I'm sure he would help you to :-)

med venlig hilsen / Kind regards