Re: A92: Exec statement screen noise

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Exec statement screen noise

>In a message dated 7/16/98 4:13:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kevinvv@usa.net
>writes:

>> While experimenting with the Exec statement on
>>  the 92+, I have noticed noise appear on the
>>  screen.  Has anybody else seen this?

>you mean random pixels which appear on the screen?  lt's because that's
>screwing up the flags or something l think.  similar things happen on other
>calcs when writing random code and run it as an assembly program.

Thanks for the response, but perhaps you misunderstood, these are not
random opcodes I'm executing, but real machine instructions.
The simplest example of what I'm seeing is when I merely execute
"4E75" (rts).  And that will produce noise, in a different location on
the screen,
but in the same pattern every time.  If I execute "4E714E75" (nop rts)
then the
noise gets longer.

  Kevin Van Vechten
  kevinvv@usa.net