Re: A92: Cool Assembly Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Cool Assembly Link

At 10:57 1998-01-30 -0500, you wrote:

>   Not sure if anyone is interested, but I found an old Amiga site with a
bunch
>of assembly files on it.
>
>site:
>	http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/systems/amiga/aminet/dev/asm/
>
>Read the INDEX file for an overview of the files:
>	http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/systems/amiga/aminet/dev/asm/INDEX
>
>The site is REALLY slow, so don't be supprised if you're waiting 1 min in
>between loads.  Anyone else found good assembly sites?

For a list of mirrors of AmiNet, go to  http://www.cucug.org/aminet.html

You can also take a look at the these:

http://members.xoom.com/amiga/

ftp://ftp.luth.se/pub/misc/motorola/m68k/

http://www.eg3.com/softd/assembly.htm (not so sure if this one is still up)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The vermine is a small black and white relative of the lemming, found in
the cold Hublandish regions. Its skin is rare and highly valued, especially
by the vermine itself; the selfish little bastard will do anything rather
than let go of it.
        -- Discworld wildlife
           (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)