A92: PLEASE help me.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: PLEASE help me.

After initally scrapping the project, I WILL make an electronics
graveyard/ sanctuary for the undead.  I need your help though:

1. I am currently considering some name like Transistor Gateway.  If you
have a name suggestion, email me.

2. If you have a calculator (main focus) or other electronic device that
either died or has endured so much torture that it seems to be of the
immortal dead, drop me a line at Deadstuff@yahoo.com and tell me about
it:
If it looks terrible either because it was broke (EG. dropped in liquid
nitrogen) or a reallly battle scarred calculator that still runs, and you
have pictures, indicate it in your reply.  Please, do not send pictures
yet.

Please tell me:
Name (optional)
E-Mail add (in case I ask for pictures)
What it is;
How it died (if dead)
-or-
if it is of the living undead, what tortures it went through.

Thanks.  (sorry if you get this message multiple times)
~Larry C
Deadstuff@yahoo.com
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]