Re: A92: PLEASE ! > HELP ! Interrupt & stack ! PLEH <

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: PLEASE ! > HELP ! Interrupt & stack ! PLEH <

At 08:25 PM 1/28/98 +0100, Famille SCHERRER wrote:
<< I have an other question... Is the CCR register destroyed by the
interrupt routine ? Because If it break the program just after a 'cmp', it
could crash the program. If it is destroyed, how could I do to save it and
then restore it, since the 'move from CCR' doesn't work on the 68000. >>

Yes, the SR register (which contains CCR in its low byte) is saved when an
exception occurs, and is restored by RTE. The exception stack frame
consists of 0(sp)=saved SR (word), and 2(sp)=return address (longword).

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp