re:A92: Q's...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re:A92: Q's...

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998, Aaron Hertz wrote:

> >Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 19:32:35 -0600 (CST)
> >To: assembly-92@lists.ticalc.org
> >From: Mike Matz <picasso@centuryinter.net>
> >Subject: re:A92: Q's...

> over
> >> all
> >> Wrong battery cover - remove the *backup* battery cover - it's under
> the
> >> main battery cover.
> >
> >No, in fact, there is a foil-looking cover in that location.  Yes, it
> is
> >the backup battery cover, but there's also a foil cover under there if
> you
> >have internal ROM. :)
> Hmmm... I have internal ROM and no foil covering...
> -=AH=-

This is getting very confusing! Ppl are telling me everything from "apples
are black" to who knows what?

When I first open up my TI-92 I see the 4 AA batteries and the cover for
the backup. No plastic, no foil.

When I open up the cover for the backup battery I see no plastic and no
foil.

When I open up the other big plastic cover with all the screws in it I see
a foil cover over everything, no plastic.

Is this external or internal? Why? (plz be specific)