Re: A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.5 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.5 released

Did you transfer the shell and appropriate libraries to your calc?  If
not, and you try running Fargo 2, it will say something on the bottom of
the screen about how it can't find the shell.  With the origional Fargo
it will blink a few times.  The core was sent but the shell wasn't.

 - Jim