A92: How to present names

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: How to present names

I'm about to implement names in TINX 2. I'd just like to know how people
would like it:

 1) Plain names, like the old version. Takes up space, flickers, and wraps
around the LCD. Very easy to identify worms, though.
 2) Symbols, with a common team symbol that can be turned on or off for
each team so you won't hit your own.
 3) Same as (2) but with a number/name/worm-specific symbol attached.

Of course, if anyone has other thoughts, feel free!

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The subject of wizards and sex is a complicated one, but as has already
been indicated it does, in essence, boil down to this: when it comes to
wine, women and song, wizards are allowed to get drunk and croon as much as
they like.
       -- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)