Re: A92: Fargo...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo...

You must be quite a newbie, as you didn't see my post earlier today.  I said
that people should stop asking questions that are obviously answered somewhere
else.  You could read fargo documentation for this information.  Also, if you
got to the list,  you must have seen the ticalc.org list site, unless someone
told you about the list.  If so, you should note that they ticalc.org list
site has archives or messages, that go a long while back, indexed by title.
Take a look sometime, and please don't ask questions that you could easily
find somewhere else out of laziness.  Thank you.