Re: A92: getting a ROM-dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: getting a ROM-dump

Ok, you or one of the other people who got romdump2 to work what did the stuff
look like? It would help if you could send me the first 10 bytes or so of
unconverted ascii. That's what I wanted to know. And one of you people that
got either romdump2 or romdump to work post it incase everyone else has
different versions. Usually I just get a bunch of garbage with a size around
200-300k. I have two computers, and I've tried both. I have tried the romdump
about 5 times the normal way, and it always comes out this way.

And by the way I did run romconv on it.

NDStein wrote:

> I'm not quite sure what the problem with this is...but it's definately not
> romdump2.  I used my TI-Graphlink and romdump2 to get a rom dump several
> months ago.  I'm not quite sure of the settings I used, but it worked
> perfectly fine.  Just so you know that it usually works...

Follow-Ups: References: