Re: A92: Write Fargo programs like this...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Wed, 14 Jan 1998 22:14:11 EST NDStein <NDStein@aol.com> writes:

>My god, you people need to learn to take a joke sometimes...

Thanks...
	It WAS a joke, but what sucks is, my screen really is broken.
No, I
didn't steal the calc :P.  BTW, if anyone is interested, I'm trying to
sell my
calc for $50 if I can get that much for it... anything less wouldn't
really be worth
it since I can get it repaired (Well, actually replaced) for a whopping
$135 from TI.
If you are good with electronics and have a calc with a broken link port
or
something, you might be able to combine the two and have a working
calculator.
Anyway, sorry for the German post, I didn't think to send it privately
:(.
Hope I haven't made too many enemies...
     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@bigfoot.com