Re: A92: getting a ROM-dump

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: getting a ROM-dump

First of all, I suggest downloading and installing Fargo II.  But I know
that if you are using romdump2.92p, it dumps from $400000-$4FFFFF.
BTW, has ANYONE gotten their romdump through a terminal program other than
me?  And were the instructions helpful?  If anyone needs more specific
instructions, just let me know.
				Rob Bonstein

At 06:48 PM 1/15/98 +0100, you wrote:

>Robert Bonstein wrote:
>
>> Actually, the program dumps from $400000-$4FFFFF, and that is precisely
1MB.
>> I recieved and converted a romdump again with no problem with
>> HyperTerminal.  Here are the settings that I used and the size of the
>> recieved file:
>>         Direct to (com port)
>>         9600 bps
>>         N-8-1
>>         hardware flow control
>>         Emulation- Minitel
>>
>> All other settings should be default (most of the above are default).
>>         ASCII File: romdump.txt (or whatever): 1.14 MB (1,198,377 Bytes)
>>         After "romconv romdump.txt ti92.rom,": 1.00 MB
>>

>Then your romdump is another one, than the one I used. I used the
>romdump-program
>included with Fargo, version 0.1.15. (perhaps this was a bug?)

Follow-Ups: References: