Re: A92: Preinstalled Backups for Fargo II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A 14:16 15/01/98 -0500, vous avez écrit :

>I have uploaded some preinstalled backups for Fargo II.  They were made
>using the Fargo 0.2.3 and don't contain any of the special add-on
>modules.  I will upload some backups with those soon.  I have a backup
>of 1.5 but Fargo II doesn't seem to support it.  Anyone know why?
>
>--
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>

Mine, 2.1, is still working well...
I got only One backup (1.12) send me the others ones, except if someone had
already done this job for all roms , with Fargo 0.2.3 .

As you wish...

Bye

  Florent ZARA

E-Mail : zara@club-internet.fr