Re: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.3 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 03:01 1998-01-14 -0800, you wrote:

>Changes since 0.2.2 (taken from Fargo.txt):
>
>  * Optimized the kernel compatibility modules. The pre-0.2.1 module is now
>    much smaller.
>  * Fixed an error in the shell script "fargo" in the Linux toolkit; it had
>    the extra parameter `-p'.
>  * Fixed a bug in flinker where it would sometimes return a garbage exit
code
>    even when there wasn't an error.
>  * Improved flinker's recognition of operand sizes.
>  * Improved the error reporting in flinker. It now shows both the section
>    name and offset for each error encountered, where applicable.
>  * Renamed "ROM_origin" to "ROM_base" in tios.h.

The version of flinker in this package generates a bunch of "cannot
relocate non-longword" on my programs...

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

I staggered into a Manchester bar late one night on a tour and the waitress
said "You look as if you need a Screaming Orgasm". At the time this was the
last thing on my mind...
        -- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)