Re: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.0.1 (Fargo II alpha) released!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: ANNOUNCEMENT: Fargo 0.2.0.1 (Fargo II alpha) released!

<<
 Its because you didn't set fargo in your autoexec.bat. Its explained in the
docs.

 Gonkers wrote:

 > I have used both techniques 1.3 & 1.4 in the fargo.txt (I have a homemade
 > graph-link, and a TI-Graph link.)  The putfargo.bat just says:
 > "Bad Command or File Name
 > The Fargo Kernel has been successfully installed."
 > Then when I put the backup onto my calculator, or when autofarg.bat does
it.
 > Nothing happens when I press shift-On, the screen doesn't flicker or
anything.
 > I know how to install fargo, i did it a million times with fargo 1 (all
 > verisions).
 > For reference I have ROM ver. 1.3  October 20, 1995.
 >
 > any  help would be nice...
 > gonkers@aol.com

That wasn't the broblem,  I DID add the  two lines into my autoexec.bat.  Then
after I SAVED it.  I RAN it (my new autoexec.bat) and I thought that would be
ok.  Wrong  I had to restart my computer.  And it works fine.