Re: A92: Using libraries in Fargo II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 02:06 1998-01-10 +0100, you wrote:

>Anyone succeeded in using libraries other than those included in the Fargo
>II package? I keep getting "Undefined reference to 'triglib:0001'" a.s.o.
>AFAIK, I have re-written both the .asm and the .fn files (renamed to .h, of
>course) like those included.

Solved it... now, whenever I try to use a library of my own, I get "One of
the libraries used by this program seems to be too old"   :-(

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and
thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink,
to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the
knee.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)