A92: FileLIB functions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: FileLIB functions

	Hello !

I will make a library with a files & folders operations (create/delete/move/copy...)

But I want to know WHICH posibility you prefer for the parameters...
There is two possibility to pass them :

* With the stack.
	So there is not destroyed registers (except the return value).
	But it can take more memory, and it is not always the more simple way.

* With the registers.

What do you prefer ???

And for the parameters, I would also know your opinion about WHICH parameters would be the best :

An example : the rename function.
three possibilities :
*	Index of folder where is the file
	Index of file to rename
	New file name

*	Name of folder
	Name of file
	New file name

*	Index of folder
	Name of file
	New file name

I think that the first is better. (there will be a find function, which return the index of the file/function defined by its name)
It is the easier way for browsers, isn't it ?? And after with the find function you will be able to make the other possibilities.

COULD YOU ANSWER ME PLEASE ???
My e-mail address is p.c.scherrer@wanadoo.fr

THANKS !
Benoit SCHERRER