Re: A92: TI link connector

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI link connector

>I just got a female 2.5mm stereo jack  (part number 161-3307) from
>mouser and I'm not sure witch leads coming out the back line up to witch
>part on the actual TI link.  The back of the jack looks like this:
>
>| |
> _
>
>I'm pretty sure the bottom one is the ground but I'm not sure witch one
>lines up to the tip (red) and witch one lines up to the middle (white)
>lines on the TI link.
>NOTE: the right lead it slightly longer than the left one.

Umm, get a multitester with continuity check, or just a plain multitestor
with like a resistance function.
Plug your link cable into the jack...
Put one lead on one contact (on the jack), and then start checking the
contacts (on the link cable).  (Also, is this 2 or 3 conductor?)
If you get resistance (or that annoying buzz sound..) the wire and the place
on the pin are connected.

Later,
MikeM