Re: A92: TI-92 II/TI-92 Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI-92 II/TI-92 Plus

Gustavo Felisberto schrieb:

> Arno Kizina wrote:
>
> > additionally has the ability to deal with assembler, more maths and a
>  minimum
> > 512k. Read the ti homepage for more info about it.                      A.K.
> I did not find any info on the ti-92 II at the ti site (despite having
> one it seems to me taht the company that produces the calculator does
> not want the world to know about it).
> Also, i did no find info about asm on using asm on the ti93 with the
> plus module. Also i would like to know if it will be possible to use the
> module on the ti-92 II...
> --
> Gustavo Felisberto
> humpback@quake.ddns.org
> LiNuX ThE ChoIcE Of A GnU GeNeRaTiOn

For 92-II your are right, there is nearly no info available, but here in Germany
one can buy it...
Concerning the 92+ I cannot tell you more but to go to
http://www.ticalc.org
select mailing lilists and newsgroups
aqssembly-92 archive
and there read november and december 1997
you will find any information you desire		A.K.