Re: A92: Hello

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Hello

Mike,

I am also trying to get a handle on 68000 asm programming coming from
a background in C and C++. The best thing that I've found is to go to
a bookstore or library and go to the ancient computers section. I
found a couple great MC68000 books here at Powells Technical
Bookstore in Portland, OR, each for under $10 bucks.(They do on-line
ordering as well - http://www.powells.com/ )

Here are two that I like:

68000, 68010, 68020 Primer,
by Stan Kelly-Bootle and Bob Fowler
ISBN: 0672224054
Very good basic primer.

Programming the 68000,
by Steve Williams
ISBN:0895881330
This seems to be highly regarded
and from the parts that I've read, is quite good.

Also go to the ticalc.org website and download the
tutorials from the files area.

Have fun,
Brian Mosher
<brianm@agora.rdrop.com>