Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Line 1111 Emulator

Sorry I took so long to answer... been on vacation  :)
No actually I was trying to run Hellcats.

- Jim

btw, sorry about the post without reading the manual first.  I looked in
it for the error but not anything about resetting or the like; and it
was late at night and I was stressed  =)
Also, I have ROM 1.11 and I hear it is rather buggy with Fargo, so if I
sent it in to TI could I have it upgraded to 1.12?  And would it cost
anything?