Re: A92: QuickView II alias XeTaL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: QuickView II alias XeTaL

A 13:36 16/02/98 +0100, vous avez écrit :

>Hi !
>
>I will release XeTaL in about a month or two, I've just to fix a lot of bugs
>and to add a few features. XeTaL is a formatted text viewer, with a lot of
>features : 3 fonts, underline, "overline", strikethrough, invert, exponent,
>margin 0 10 20 30 pixels, alignment left, right, center, wordwrap, b/w
picture
>inlaying, and I'll try to add hypertext functions. There will also be a
search
>function, an index of the titles, a little var/fold selector (like in QV,
but
>only for texts) and other useful functions. XeTaL will take about 7 kB, and
>will be a bit faster than QV 1.2.
>I will also release a little tool to edit XeTaL's texts with your PC.
>So the aim of this mail is to collect all your suggestions before I release
>XeTaL. I hope you are intersted in this prog, and I m waiting for your ideas.
>
>Sacha Kaercher

First, thank you for this excellent Text viewer

2 Things now:
 * Please, Keep in mind that Ti-92 with Rom2.1 are much faster than the
others ones, and sometimes, it's usefull to see where you are when you're
scrolling the text, in order to stop at the right place.
 * a left-rigth scrolling would be nice (like in the Hp-viewer called Xview).
we could put large information on one line.

  Florent ZARA

E-Mail : zara@club-internet.fr
	 florentz@chez.com
	 fzara@epf.fr