RE: A92: TSR with auto-int 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: TSR with auto-int 1

Very top of the stack? Does that mean the first value stored on the stack? Where
does the stack actually start in RAM [like what number]? Remember, the stack
runs from high memory to low memory. I can see how you can make a TSR
by inserting a program onto the stack before the high boundary of the stack,
and therefore make it protected.

David?, where in memory is the first value of the stack placed? And how come
Fargo and TIOS don't relocate the stack to other points of RAM?