A92: QuickView II alias XeTaL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: QuickView II alias XeTaL

Hi !

I will release XeTaL in about a month or two, I've just to fix a lot of bugs
and to add a few features. XeTaL is a formatted text viewer, with a lot of
features : 3 fonts, underline, "overline", strikethrough, invert, exponent,
margin 0 10 20 30 pixels, alignment left, right, center, wordwrap, b/w picture
inlaying, and I'll try to add hypertext functions. There will also be a search
function, an index of the titles, a little var/fold selector (like in QV, but
only for texts) and other useful functions. XeTaL will take about 7 kB, and
will be a bit faster than QV 1.2.
I will also release a little tool to edit XeTaL's texts with your PC.
So the aim of this mail is to collect all your suggestions before I release
XeTaL. I hope you are intersted in this prog, and I m waiting for your ideas.

Sacha Kaercher