Re: A92: Functions & Fargo... (ATTN: David Ellsworth)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Aaron A. Hill wrote:

> Hey David,
>
> I cannot figure out how to make functions using Assembler code.  I can write
> a program accepting ONE STRING but that is it.  What are the codes for
> different data types?  How do I have more than one variable?  What is the
> machine code for the Basic program at the end?
>
> Could you please write a simple tutorial for the functions?  Thanks.

Once I have a working PC again, I will write several more sample functions,
and some general documentation on tibasic-interfaced functions. I'll also try
and find some more useful ROM functions, such as one that will convert any
data type to an integer (or return an error if it can't).