Re: A92: Why there haven't been Fargo updates for a while...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Why there haven't been Fargo updates for a while...

>In case you're wondering, I sent this message using my dad's Macintosh.
>I was initially reluctant to do so, but I finally decided it would be
>best if I did. This required that I download an email client (sure, I
>could've telneted to the sendmail port, but that would've been even
>worse). I also used this Mac to do web research on mail-order companies
>from which to buy my new system. However I am *very* reluctant to
>download my mail (inbox) on any machine other than my own PC.

Its kinda funny, your system died, and you have to buy a whole new
computer? And it took a mac to show that you were still alive and still
working. Yet you were scared to to d/l your mail to a mac and communicate
with us? Why would it have been worse to telnet to the sendmail port? I
just think you're a mac-a-phobic, and would have been ashamed to
successfully use one.

Follow-Ups: References: