Re: A92: Why there haven't been Fargo updates for a while...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Why there haven't been Fargo updates for a while...

Personally, I would like to do some stuff with Fargo 0.2.6.  Calling/returning
values was one of the big features I've been waiting for, and I'm sure other
people have been too.  So if it's not too much trouble, could you please
release it?  Seeing how your computer will be there in a few days, I could see
how you might want to just wait till then.  If it's no trouble though, I'd
like to get started with it now.  Thanks.