Re: A92: BBS software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: BBS software

>Impressive... You'll have to give me your phone number. :)

Too bad I'm on the internet most of the time...  :(  Starting in june they
will all be on T1...keep posted.  They will all be calc orientated

>TCP/IP stack?!  Do you know how big that is?  You may have to wait for
>TI-92+ or implement only on the TI-92 II.  Oh well, have fun creating it.
>Please let me know when you have it done.  I've thought about doing the
>TCP/IP myself, but I got sidetracked with my current project.

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...  The calc doesn't lift a finger.  All of the hard
work is done off board on a 68HC11...Over ethernet or modem.

Btw, Katix, the first ethernet implimitation on the 68HC11 is completed...

---
Grant Stockly
AppleCyber - http://www.alaska.net/~gussie