A92: Re: Re: Re: Virutal TI Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Re: Re: Virutal TI Emulator

>Thank you.  The zip file works now, but I can't get it the program
>to work.  I have a rom dump in the same directory (with the .ROM
>extension) and it can't find it.  I tell it that it can go ahead
>and dump the rom for me.  It gets up to sending the dump program
>(and I can see that transmission is happening on the TI screen)
>and it fails at that point.
>
>Any ideas,

Never mind.  I just read that I can't use the automatic dumper
unless I have a 89 or 92+.  I'll pull a dump program off of
ticalc.org.  Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest
dump with a TI-92 and a graph-link cable?

====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-Mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com
IRC-Nick: Serac (EF-Net) (was SeracOhw)