Re: A92: TI92+ emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: TI92+ emulator

--

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:56:45   Florian TRAVERSE wrote:

>Could someone give me a ti92+ romdump(in my email
>: floriantraverse@infonie.fr ), since my calc have
>no more ground on my I/O port(I don't know why,
>I've change my calc 3 or 4 times,but every 3-6
>months with my new calc,my I/O port doesn't work
>as well...???),and so  I've got problems to
>transfert information (I've found a solution to
>transfert info with another calc but not with my
>computer),and I had not found the time to change
>my calc for 3 months, so I'm actually making an
>RTlink(no ground needed and also no more wire!),
>but I've got problems about what are the "coils"
>in french and what are the coils' unit...

Coils is "bobine" and in a previous message u ask for "oax" or something... Well, this plan is " une intox", it doesn't work at all! i'm afraid... i tried it last year, but since like *nobody* has managed to make it work, we thought it's a nasty-joke... Further more, if u look at the plan u would recognise the plan of a transmitter with 2 transistors, and the plan (left part) of a basic signal detector, but... it DOESN'T work...

          KTy