RE: A92: C-Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A92: C-Compiler

  i would be very interested in helping with a c compiler.  first off, i
would be happy to provide mailing lists and other assorted necessities.
i would suggest that we write it using lex and yacc (aka flex and bison,
take your pick).  they are excellent tools for writing languages.  i have
researched this a little and have the entire c syntax in BNF if we decide
to really go all out.

i no longer regularly check the email account that is subscribed to this
list, so if you are interested, please contact me at
byron@daedalus.rn.byu.edu
if there is enough response (two or three that actually know what needs
to be done), i'll get a webpage, ftp stuff, and mailing lists going.

--byron clark

ps:  gpl is a good thing

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]