A92: C-Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: C-Compiler

Since I know something about creating compilers, I want to help you to
generate a C compiler. C is a fantastic language.

Who else wants to program it?

I suggest to program the compiler with DJGPP. We should use an
objectoriented base, that mean the compiler splits the source into classes
(EXPRESSION, FUNCTION, ...) and then the compiler generates the output.

The outputclass should have a standard, so we can generate a compiler for
other systems too. This mean the compiler should translate it into a common
form and the outputclass itself generates the source.

--
MXM-TriX
http://start.at/mxm