Re: A92: Re: Testing Keypresses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: Testing Keypresses

>The ONLY way BEQ would be changing the program counter is if the Z (zero)
>bit of the CCR is set.  TST sets the Z bit only if the operand is zero.

Yeah, but BNE (branch if Z=0) just exits immediately, even if I move a 0
into KEY_PRESSED FLAG (which I assume is accomplished through something
along the lines of move.w #0,KEY_PRESSED_FLAG)

How big -is- the flag, anyway?  (b/w/l?)

>I would check your KEY_PRESSED_FLAG.  It must not be getting set to a non-
>zero state.

Do I have to handle that myself?  I assumed that that was handled by a
keyboard interrupt driver of some sort...should I just check the getkey
code instead?  That's a word, right?
--Cliff Biffle