Re: A92: problem with list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: problem with list

{{ Could you send me those programs and there ASM files ?
'cause I'm learning ASM and I think it's the best way to learn .
Only if they are for ti92 1.12 with fargo II ....
Thanks in advance }}

Actually, I can't, if you read the whole document I sent, I had said that "I
programmed it in BASIC...[and] I have pseudocode translation."  This means
that I have no ASM files, and the BASIC programs aren't finished _totally_
because I did the pseudocode before I did the BASIC; therefore, I can't "run"
the pseudocode unless someone translates that into ASM.  I would like to send
you the files, but you said "I'm learning ASM" which means you won't do
anything with my code except study it.

-Rob
p.s.  I have to lay off of this project for awhile, migraines.  If someone
does decide to e-mail me about the project, I'll be happy to send 1 file at a
time (so I can check the progress).