Re: A92: Plus and emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Plus and emulators

At 01:14 1998-08-28 -0700, you wrote:

>I wonder what the progress is on emulation programs for the Plus
>module.  No real programming can begin until then.  Can tiger work if a
>dump of Plus Rom is used?

What do you mean, "no real programming"? Personally I've never used an
emulator for programming purposes at all (though with the increasing amount
of dust under my 92II's LCD I may start doing so).

About the ROM dump: it shouldn't be that hard to convert the Fargo II
romdump programs to PlusShell. The problem is that if *any*
hardware-interacting adresses have maved then Tiger most likely won't work
at all... An easy way out would be if Tiger could support the .tib-files
that the 92+ ROM flasher program uses.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

English Burger Lords managed to take any American fast food virtues (the
speed with which your food was delivered, for example) and carefully remove
them; your food arrived after half an hour, at room temperature, and it was
only because of the strip of warm lettuce between them that you could
distinguish the burger from the bun. The Burger Lord pathfinder salesmen
had been shot 25 minutes after setting foot in France.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Follow-Ups: References: