A92: Re: Fargo II programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Fargo II programming

>Can anyone help me with programming with Fargo II? I'm intersted in
>making a shell for practice and fun. I have two question how do I make
>inverse text and how can I call what programs and text documents on on
>my calc? Thanks for the help.

First, you need to read the documentation.  All of the specifics are there.

Inverse text is simple.  If you use the tios::DrwStrXY (did I spell that
right?), you can specify the text color.  I can't remember which color (0 -
4) is inverse.  There is a text file in the DOCS folder with the color
types--Types.txt, I believe.

Getting information about your folders is harder. I have never attempted to
do it.  But there is a way.  I believe that you need to use a handle to the
folders.  There you can get a linked-list (or table/array) of the folders'
handles.  Then you take that handle and get another list of the variables.
You can then check the type of the variable (types are documented
somewhere).  There is a ROM call, exec, I believe that will execute
programs.

I hope this is enough to point you in the right direction,
====
Aaron Hill (Redmond, WA)
E-mail: SeracOhw24@msn.com
IRC Nick: SeracOhw (EF-Net)