Re : A92: TI-92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : A92: TI-92+

Dans un courrier daté du 26/08/98 16:24:18  , vous avez écrit :

>  I upgraded my 92 to a 92+ this summer. Now I am exploring programming the
>  calculator, especially since I am also taking assembly this fall (college).
>  I am thinking that I can what I learn to program the 92+. However, I did
>  not do a ROM dump of the 92+. How do I manage this? BTW - I do have
>  GraphLink, if that will be of any use....????
>
>  Thank you, Emma

Waouuuuu !!!!

This looks like a girl name !! A new Programmer !! And a girl !!

I am sorry if you feel offended but there are not that many girls in my own
school.. i barely imagine a girl in the computer science field..

I Hope that you will successfully manage to learn assembly..

sorry for this non topical mail..

Mathieu, <hmlacage@aol.com>

:)))))