Re: A92: Recovering from Crashes on the 92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Recovering from Crashes on the 92+

Well I did think of that but then forgot about it when I was
writing the letter :)  Yes, that wouold be the easiest way if
it worked.  It seems like it would run a whole lot slower
from the flash mem though, not that that would matter.

This of course all depends on the fact that the flash
memory stays intact after a reset.

Daniel Plaisted
dsplaisted@bigfoot.com

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 23:12:11 EDT NDStein@aol.com writes:

>Might it be possible to write a program like that that you could run
>just by
>having the exec jsr to the beginning of the program, and then rts back
>when it
>was done?  I don't see why you would be unable to call a program like
>that in
>the User Data Archive, as it's on the ROM, and you can call ROM
>functions.
>But I haven't done anything at all with assembly on my 92+ (too busy
>with
>other projects, mostly), so I could be totally wrong about this.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: