Re: A92: Where are the commands for 92 assembly?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

---TurboSoft@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/7/98 2:30:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tchi_98@yahoo.com
> writes:
>
> > I'm not sure I understood what you mean, but take a look at the
> >  librairies (mostly flib.h and tios.h), I think you should find what
> >  you want !
>
> where do l find those, and do they explain what the commands do?

The files *.h always explain all the fonctions included in a library
and how to use it (what to put in the registers, what it returns...)

You can find flib.h and tios.h in the fargo set : at
fargo_dir\asm\include or something like that

==