Re: A92: Fargo Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo Programming

<< Hey everybody:

 Does anyone know of a good place (website or whatever) where I learn Fargo
 assembly programming?  I'm anxious to work on some programs/games given the
 power of machine code.  I'm sick of TI-Basic.  Anyway, if someone could help
 me out...

 Or maybe one of you wants to make a webpage for it.  I don't know.

 Brad.

 E-mail:  BradLucky@aol.com
 Website:   <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/BradLucky/index.html">Cheeze's
 Page</A> at http://members.aol.com/BradLucky/index.html

go to www.ticalc.org/pub/tedxt/68k and download tutorial.zip, and 68kguide.zip
tutorial is for Fargo II, and is easier to understand, so read that first, and
then read 68kguide, which goes more in depth, however some things are out of
date.  If you want to know what, read convert.txt that comes with the fargo II
zip
Also download some source code from ticalc.org (the simpler stuff at first),
and read that.  If you get stuck, ask on the list.

Skip Jordan
LGB240@aol.com