A92: Fargedit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Fargedit

When reading the help file included with Fargedit, it says:

DON'T FORGET TO DEFINE THE ENVIRONMENT VARIBLE FARGO AND TO DECLARE THE \BIN
DIRECTORY IN THE VARIABLE PATH, OR ELSE THE COMPILATION WILL RETURN ERRORS
!!!!!

Call me dumb, but I have absolutely NO IDEA what this means.  How do I define
the environment variable Fargo?  What is it?  How do I declare the \BIN
directory in the variable path?

I'd love to use the program, but I won't get anywhere without knowing how to
make it run correctly without errors (obviously).  I know it doesn't sound
like it, but I (or at least used to) think I know/knew a lot about computers.
I guess I know about all the wrong things, but that's why I want to learn.

Well, thanks again.

Brad.

E-mail:  BradLucky@aol.com
Website:   <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/BradLucky/index.html">Cheeze's Home